Last updated: 16 August 2023
This Collection Statement applies to all personal information you submit using webforms on www.soda.co (the “Site”). Capital B Pty Ltd, trading as Soda (“Soda”) operates the Site and collects your personal information for use and disclosure by itself and its related bodies corporate.
How to contact us
Our collection of personal information
The information we collect directly from you will be apparent from the webforms you submit to us. For example, you may provide us with your email address to subscribe to our newsletter, or you may provide us with your name, email address, company name and phone number when you submit an enquiry.
How we use personal information
We use your information for the purposes of meeting any request made by you or any of our related legitimate interests, including for example:
- using your email address to respond to your request and to give you more information about our products and services;
- using your name so that we can address our communications to you personally and to avoid our email going to your spam folder;
- providing business to business services, we use your name and job title in order to meet your request and, depending on your request, for customer identification purposes, to understand demand for our services, for future business relationships and for related customer service purposes;
- depending on the nature of your request, using your phone number or email address to communicate with you, for example if your request is time sensitive;
- improving the user experience of the Site and for determining its effectiveness.
Who we share personal information with
We may share your information with third party service providers who we engage to perform tasks or provide capabilities on our behalf. We may also share your information with representatives and agents of our legal, accounting, HR and financial advisors or our affiliated companies . Your information may be stored in servers located in countries both within and outside of Australia, including the US, United Kingdom, Singapore and Europe. Soda has implemented measures to ensure appropriate and suitable safeguards are in place in relation to such transfers.
Your rights and choices
Depending on your location and subject to applicable laws, you may have the following rights with regard to the personal information we control about you:
- the right to request access to and rectification of personal information relating to you;
- the right to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances provided by law;
- the right to request that we restrict our use of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as while we consider another request that you have submitted;
- where the processing of your personal information is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; or
- the right to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority, which will vary depending on your location.